Friday, December 25, 2015

Queer Christmas Day One



I made this video last night for my Facebook friends, but decided today to use it as the beginning of the Christmas blogging.

Speaking of Facebook, some postings in a group for LGBT Christians have been on my mind, and so this year I've decided to address my Christmas blogs to the larger LGBT Christian community. My straight readership are certainly welcome to read along and I suspect you'll find some things that apply regardless of sexuality. This is just where I'm feeling the need to focus this year. Hence the title of Queer Christmas.

I have no plan, no idea where this is going to go. So you may want to check in for a train wreck.  I promise it will be a train wreck offered with love and good will.

Merry Christmas. May you find God in Flesh with you this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment