Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 15 Prophet #lutheranadvent

Or prophets. A very few personal ones:






I try not to look ahead, because part of this exercise, for me, is having a single word to think about all day, so if I look ahead, I get the words jumbled. This was one case where I kinda wish I'd taken a picture a few days ago and broken my personal rule about making a new picture everyday for this.

There was a piece of graffiti on a bathroom wall that would have been great for this. I'd already composed in my mind what I'd say about it. "Paul Simon said the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls, but we don't have subways in Houston, so we rely on the bathroom walls."

The graffiti was one word: somebody.

So without a picture, I tell this story to bring you a word from the Lord: You are somebody.


No comments:

Post a Comment